Travis Fulgham and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the New York Giants on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Fulgham's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Fulgham's performance play out for the Eagles against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Travis Fulgham Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Fulgham's 87.0 receiving yards per game average is 19.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (67.5).
- In 80% of his games this season (four of five), Fulgham has totaled more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Fulgham has put up 28.5 more receiving yards per game (87.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 58.5.
- In three of his three games (100%), Fulgham has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 80% of his games (four of five chances), Fulgham has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (58.5).
- Fulgham's 73 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Giants are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Fulgham has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 67.5 yards one time in one career game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Fulgham has collected 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of five games this year (80%), Fulgham has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Fulgham has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone over that number as he has caught 0.8 touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Fulgham has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 80% of his games (four of five opportunities), Fulgham has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- In his lone career matchup against the Giants, Fulgham scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Giants, Fulgham has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive