On Sunday, Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys host the Pittsburgh Steelers at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Pollard's rushing prop bets. Watch Pollard's Cowboys play the Steelers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard's per-game rushing attempts average (4.8) is 3.7 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Pollard has not carried the ball more than 8.5 times in a game through eight outings this season.
- Pollard's 4.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.2.
- Pollard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only zero of three games this year (0% of his chances).
- Pollard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (4.2 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Pollard is set at 34.5 yards. That is 15.9 fewer than his season average of 18.6.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Pollard has put up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 20.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 2.2 on average.
- Pollard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of three times (0%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Pollard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 20.8.
Powered By Data Skrive