Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys host the Arizona Cardinals on Monday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Pollard's rushing prop bets. Watch Pollard's Cowboys face off against the Cardinals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (10/19/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard has averaged 2.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.9 less than the over/under in Monday's game (5.5).
- Pollard has yet to carry the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Pollard's season-long average over/under is 4.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Pollard has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Pollard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pollard's 12.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 11.1 less than Monday's over/under.
- Pollard has not rushed for more than 23.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Pollard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (20.8) by 8.4 yards.
- Pollard has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Pollard has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (20.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive