Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys take on the New York Giants on Sunday on the road at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Pollard's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Pollard's Cowboys play the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard's per-game rushing attempts average (6.4) is 2.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In five out of 15 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Pollard has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Pollard's season-long average over/under is 7.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Pollard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Pollard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.1 rushing attempts) in only 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 games).
- In his three career matchups against the Giants, Pollard averages 7.3 carries per game, 1.2 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Pollard's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 8.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in three career games against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pollard's 28.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (five of 15 matchups), Pollard has put up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 31.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 3.8 on average.
- Pollard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 10 times (40%).
- Pollard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (31.8) in just 33.3% of his games (five out of 15 matchups).
- Pollard's 25 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Giants are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Pollard has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 34.5 rushing yards in three career games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive