Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's an analysis of Pollard's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch how Pollard's performance plays out when the Cowboys take on the Eagles on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard's per-game rushing attempts average (6.2) is 4.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Pollard has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in two out of 14 games this season (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Pollard's season-long average over/under is 6.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Pollard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Pollard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.7 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Pollard averages 5.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles, 4.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Pollard has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 10.5 rushing attempts in three lifetime games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pollard's 29.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 14 total games -- 21.4%), Pollard has had more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.6) by 1.5 yards.
- Pollard has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- Pollard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.6) in just 42.9% of his games (six out of 14 matchups).
- Pollard's 22.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles are 21.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Eagles, Pollard has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 44.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive