Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Pollard's rushing prop bets. Watch Pollard's Cowboys take on the 49ers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Pollard has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three of 13 games this season (23.1% of his opportunities).
- Pollard has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.1).
- In just three of eight games this year, Pollard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Pollard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.1. He's gone over that total in only six of 13 games (46.2%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pollard's 26.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 11.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 13 total games -- 30.8%), Pollard has had more than 37.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (28) by 1.9 yards.
- Pollard has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- In only six games this season (46.2%), Pollard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 28.
Powered By Data Skrive