Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Pollard's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Pollard's Cowboys square off against the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard has averaged 5.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances), Pollard has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Pollard's season-long average over/under is 5.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of seven games this year, Pollard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Pollard has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.9 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pollard's 25.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Pollard has put up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (27.1) by 2.1 yards.
- Pollard has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only five games this season (41.7%), Pollard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 27.1.
Powered By Data Skrive