On Tuesday, Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Pollard's rushing prop bets. You can watch Pollard's performance play out for the Cowboys against the Ravens on FOX/NFL at 8:05 PM ET.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (12/8/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard has averaged 5.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 less than the over/under in Tuesday's game (6.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances), Pollard has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Pollard has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (5.8).
- Pollard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of six games this year (16.7% of his chances).
- Pollard has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.8 rushing attempts) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Tuesday's rushing yards over/under for Pollard is set at 28.5 yards. That is 3.2 more than his season average of 25.3.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Pollard has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 26.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Pollard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of six times (33.3%).
- In only five games this season (45.5%), Pollard, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 26.8.
Powered By Data Skrive