Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys host Washington on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Here's a look at Pollard's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Pollard's Cowboys take on Washington at 4:30 PM ET on FOX.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard has averaged 5.2 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (7.5).
- Pollard has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts in three of 10 games this season (30% of his chances).
- Pollard has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (5.5).
- In only one of five games this year, Pollard achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Pollard has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.5 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- In his three career matchups against the Football Team, Pollard averages 8.7 carries per game, 1.2 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Pollard has eclipsed Thursday's projected rushing attempts total of 7.5 attempts two times in three total games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for Pollard is set at 34.5 yards. That is 7.9 more than his season average of 26.6.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games -- 30%), Pollard has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (25.5) by 1.1 yards.
- Pollard has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Pollard's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 25.5 yards, a figure he's gone over in half of his games.
- In his three career matchups against the Football Team, Pollard averages 32.7 rushing yards per game, 1.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Pollard has eclipsed Thursday's projected rushing yards total of 34.5 yards one time in three total games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive