Tony Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Pollard's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Pollard's Cowboys square off with the Vikings on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Tony Pollard Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Pollard's per-game rushing attempts average (5.2) is 1.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Pollard has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Pollard's 5.2 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- Pollard took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Pollard's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.2. He's gone over that total in five of nine games (55.6%).
- Pollard recorded one carry in his lone career matchup against the Vikings, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Pollard's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one career game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Pollard's 22.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.6 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Pollard has put up more than 30.5 rushing yards.
- Pollard's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 24.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.3 on average.
- Pollard has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of four times (25%).
- Pollard has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (24.2) in only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Vikings, Pollard recorded -4 rushing yards, 34.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Pollard has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 30.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive