Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Brady's passing prop bets in the matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders. You can watch Brady and the Buccaneers face off against the Raiders on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Tom Brady Passing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tom Brady Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Brady's per-game passing completions average (23.8) is 1.7 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (25.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Brady recorded more than 25.5 completions.
- Brady has averaged the same number of completions per game as his season-long average prop bet total (23.8).
- Brady has hit the over on completions prop bets in four of six games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Brady has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.8 completions) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Brady has averaged 1.3 fewer passing attempts per game (37.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (38.5).
- Brady has not attempted more than 38.5 passes in a game through six outings this season.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Brady this season is 36.3. He often has outperformed that value, averaging 37.2 attempts per game, 0.9 more than his average prop.
- 50% the time this year Brady has topped his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half of games this year, Brady has surpassed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 36.3 passing attempts.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Brady is set at 291.5, 34.7 fewer yards than his season average of 256.8.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six matchups), Brady has thrown for more than 291.5 yards.
- Brady's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 275.2. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 18.4 yards per game.
- Brady has hit the passing yards over in only two of six opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Brady's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 275.2, a number he's covered in only two out of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Brady is averaging 2.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.8 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Brady has yet to throw for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through six outings this season.
- Brady has scored 0.5 more passing touchdowns per game (2.3) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.8.
- In half of his games, Brady has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six), Brady has racked up more than 1.8 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Brady throws 0.2 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brady has yet to throw for more than 0.5 interceptions in a game through six outings this year.
- Brady has tossed 0.2 more interceptions (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his games this year Brady has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- Brady has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.5 interceptions) in half of his games this season.
Powered By Data Skrive