Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gurley's rushing props. You can watch Gurley and the Falcons square off against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gurley has collected 13.3 rushing attempts per game, 7.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Gurley has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts in 12 of 14 games this season (85.7% of his opportunities).
- Gurley has averaged 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.1).
- Gurley went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gurley has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.1 rushing attempts) in only 42.9% of his games (six of 14 games).
- In his four career matchups against the Buccaneers, Gurley averages 13.5 carries per game, 8.0 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gurley has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 5.5 attempts two times in four total games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gurley's 47.1 rushing yards per game average is 27.6 more than Sunday's over/under.
- 10 times this season (out of 14 total games -- 71.4%), Gurley has had more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 57.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.3 on average.
- Gurley has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 14 opportunities (28.6%).
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (57.4) in only 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 matchups).
- Over his four career matchups against the Buccaneers, Gurley averages 37 rushing yards per game, 17.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gurley has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 19.5 yards two times in four career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gurley's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gurley collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in seven of 14 games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Gurley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Gurley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 13 games this year (53.8% of his chances).
- Gurley's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Gurley's 1.2 rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Buccaneers are 0.8 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Buccaneers, Gurley has outperformed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive