Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gurley's rushing props. You can watch Gurley and the Falcons play the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gurley has notched 14.0 rushing attempts per game, 8.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In 12 of 13 games this season (92.3% of his opportunities), Gurley has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Gurley's season-long average over/under is 14.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 13 games this year, Gurley took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (53.8% of his opportunities).
- Gurley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (14.7 rushing attempts) in just 46.2% of his games (six of 13 games).
- In his only career matchup against the Chiefs, Gurley notched 12 carries, 6.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gurley's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 5.5 attempts, a number he has exceeded one time in one career game opposite the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gurley is set at 22.5. That is 27.0 fewer yards than his season average of 49.5.
- 10 times this season (out of 13 total games -- 76.9%), Gurley has had more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (60.1) by 10.6 yards.
- Gurley has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 13 times (30.8%).
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (60.1) in just 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 matchups).
- Gurley's 55 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Chiefs are 32.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Chiefs, Gurley has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 22.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gurley's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.7) is 0.2 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gurley has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13 chances).
- Gurley has averaged 0.2 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In seven of 13 games this year, Gurley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (53.8% of his opportunities).
- Gurley's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in seven of 13 games (53.8%).
- Gurley's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Chiefs are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gurley's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one lifetime game against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive