Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Gurley's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Gurley's performance play out for the Falcons against the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gurley has recorded 15.1 rushing attempts per game, 5.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In nine out of 12 games this season (75% of his opportunities), Gurley has had more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Gurley's season-long average over/under is 15.2 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 12 games this year, Gurley took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Gurley has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.2 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Gurley's 17.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 8.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gurley's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 9.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed two times in three total games versus the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gurley's 53.8 rushing yards per game average is 19.3 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 12 total games -- 75%), Gurley has had more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 62.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.4 on average.
- Gurley has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 12 opportunities (33.3%).
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (62.2) in just 25% of his games (three out of 12 matchups).
- Gurley's 49.7 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 15.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gurley has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards total of 34.5 yards two times in three career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gurley's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gurley has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 58.3% of his games this season (seven out of 12 chances).
- Gurley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Gurley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 12 games this year (58.3% of his chances).
- Gurley's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in seven of 12 games (58.3%).
- Gurley's 1.7 rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Buccaneers are 1.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Buccaneers, Gurley has surpassed this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns three times.
Powered By Data Skrive