Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Gurley's rushing prop bets. You can watch Gurley and the Falcons square off against the Chargers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gurley has notched 15.9 rushing attempts per game, 4.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Gurley has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts in nine out of 11 games this season (81.8% of his opportunities).
- Gurley's 15.9 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.5.
- In seven of 11 games this year, Gurley took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Gurley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.5 rushing attempts) in 54.5% of his games (six of 11 games).
- Gurley's 23 carries in his one career matchup against the Chargers are 11.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gurley has surpassed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 11.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gurley's 56.9 rushing yards per game average is 10.4 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 72.7% of his games this season (eight of 11 matchups), Gurley has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (63.7) by 6.8 yards.
- Gurley has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (63.7) in just 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 matchups).
- Gurley's 105 rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Chargers are 58.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gurley has outperformed Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 46.5 yards one time in one career game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gurley has collected 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gurley has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 63.6% of his games this season (seven out of 11 chances).
- Gurley's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In seven of 11 games this year, Gurley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (63.6% of his opportunities).
- Gurley's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in seven of 11 games (63.6%).
- Gurley's one rushing touchdown in his only career matchup against the Chargers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Chargers, Gurley has exceeded this week's rushing touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive