Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a look at Gurley's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Gurley's Falcons take on the Raiders on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Todd Gurley II Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gurley has notched 16.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- In six out of 10 games this season (60% of his chances), Gurley has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Gurley's season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 70% of Gurley's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of 10 games).
- Gurley has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (six of 10 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gurley is set at 57.5. That is 3.5 fewer yards than his season average of 61.0.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games -- 40%), Gurley has had more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 65.4 yards, which he's fallen short of by 4.4 on average.
- Gurley has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 10 times (40%).
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65.4) in only 20% of his games (two out of 10 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gurley has recorded 0.9 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gurley has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 chances).
- Gurley has averaged 0.4 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Gurley hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 10 games this year (70% of his chances).
- Gurley has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in seven of 10 games (70%).
Powered By Data Skrive