The Tennessee Titans (4-0) bring a four-game winning streak into a matchup with the Houston Texans (1-4) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee is a 3.5-point favorite in the contest. An over/under of 53.0 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Titans vs Texans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Titans vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Tennessee holds a 3-2 advantage over Houston. The Titans and Texans have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Tennessee has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 117 points while Houston notched 102.
Titans vs Texans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Titans total over the last three games is 7.7 points more than the 53.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Houston has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Houston has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Texans total over the last three games is 4.0 points fewer than the 53.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Tennessee's games have gone over 53.0 points three times this season 75% of matchups).
- Houston has played two games this year that ended with a combined score over 53.0 points (40% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 52.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams surrender a combined 50.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- Titans outings this year have an average total of 53, the exact same as this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Texans matchups this season is 50, 3.0 fewer points than this game's total.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a 2-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-0 overall in home games.
- Tennessee is a perfect 4-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in all four opportunities this season.
- This season, the Texans have forced an average of 0.4 turnovers per game compared to the 0.2 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Houston's record this season when they force more than 0.4 turnovers: 1-0 ATS, 1-0 overall
Texans Betting Insights
- Three Houston's five games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its outings).
- Houston has compiled a losing 1-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- Houston's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-2, and its record on the road overall is 0-2.
- The Texans have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 2.2 takeaways per contest.
- When Houston turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2.2 turnovers in a game.
DaQuan Jones: Questionable (Foot)
Cornell Armstrong: Questionable (Knee),
Buddy Howell: Questionable (Hamstring),
Peter Kalambayi: Questionable (Hamstring),
Jordan Akins: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive