A pair of hot teams meet when the Tennessee Titans (5-0), winners of five in a row, play the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-0), who are on a five-game winning streak, on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. Pittsburgh is a 1.0-point underdog in the game. The point total is set at 50.5 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Titans vs Steelers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Titans vs Steelers: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee in the past five meetings between these two teams. Pittsburgh has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 137 points while Tennessee notched 100.
Titans vs Steelers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 65.7 points in their last three games, 15.2 more than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tennessee has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Tennessee. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 3.2 points greater than the 50.5 total given for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has been playing up to expectations, going 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- Titans matchups this year have an average point total of 58, 7.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Steelers outings this season have a 50-point average over/under, 0.5 fewer points than this game's total.
- Tennessee's games have gone over 50.5 points four times this season 80% of matchups).
- Pittsburgh has played one game this year that finished with a point total over 50.5 points (20% of its outings).
- These two teams average a combined 64 points per game, 13.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams surrender a combined 44 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
- Tennessee is a perfect 5-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in all five opportunities this season.
- This season, the Steelers have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 0.6 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tennessee doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh's record this season when they force more than 1.8 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 4-0 overall
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh's games have hit the over in three out of five outings this season (60%).
- Pittsburgh has a 4-1 record against the spread.
- The Steelers are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- The Steelers have turned the ball over 0.8 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Pittsburgh doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.8 turnovers in a game this season, Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Pittsburgh's record against the spread in away games this year is 1-0, and its record on the road overall is 1-0.
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Mike Hilton: Out (Shoulder),
Derek Watt: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive