Oddsmakers project the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-11) to see their 11-game losing streak continue, as they are 7.5-point underdogs in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (8-4) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field. The game has an over/under of 52.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Jacksonville is an even 3-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-5 overall at home.
Titans vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Titans vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Tennessee holds an edge against Jacksonville over the past five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Jaguars are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Titans. Tennessee outscored Jacksonville 121-85 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Titans vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Titans total over the last three games is 14.5 points more than the 52.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Tennessee is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 8.2 points fewer than the 52.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Jacksonville has gone 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall over the last three contests.
- Jacksonville has finished under the total one time in the last three contests.
- Titans contests this year have an average total of 57.1, 4.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jaguars matchups this season is 50.2, 2.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Seven of Tennessee's games have gone over 52.5 points this season (58.3% of matchups).
- Three of Jacksonville's games have gone over 52.5 points this year (25% of matchups).
- The two teams combine to score 50.8 points per game, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams average 56.5 combined points per game, 4.0 more points than this contest's over/under.
Titans Betting Insights
- Most of Tennessee's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Tennessee has a 4-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-1 overall in away games.
- Tennessee is 8-3 against the spread.
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 0.7 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 5-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Jacksonville's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 1-3 overall
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Six Jacksonville's 12 games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Jacksonville has put together a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 1.7 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 1.4 takeaways per contest.
- When Jacksonville turns the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, they are 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.4 turnovers in a game this season, Tennessee is 4-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Jacksonville's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 1-5.
Adoree' Jackson: Out (Knee),
Derick Roberson: Questionable (Hip),
Breon Borders: Out (Hip)
Sidney Jones: Questionable (Achilles),
Kamalei Correa: Questionable (Hamstring),
Greg Mabin: Questionable (Hamstring),
Tyler Eifert: Questionable (Shoulder),
Brandon Linder: Out (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive