The Indianapolis Colts (5-3) visit the Tennessee Titans (6-2) on Thursday, November 12, 2020 in matchup between AFC South opponents at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee is a 1.0-point underdog. The over/under is set at 48.5 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Colts vs Titans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Colts vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis has an edge against Tennessee in the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Colts and Titans are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Indianapolis has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 123 points while Tennessee scored 95.
Colts vs Titans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Indianapolis has gone 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Colts total over the last three games is 2.8 points more than the 48.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Tennessee has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Tennessee has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Titans total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 48.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- The Colts have an average point total of 46 in their matchups this year, 2.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Titans contests this season is 54.1, 5.6 more points than this game's total.
- Three of Indianapolis' games have gone over 48.5 points this season (37.5% of matchups).
- Six of Tennessee's games have gone over 48.5 points this year (75% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 55 points per game, 6.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- These teams give up a combined 45.1 points per game, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
- Indianapolis has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 1.0-point favorites.
- Indianapolis' games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- This season, the Titans have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Colts have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in six out of eight opportunities this season (75%).
- Tennessee has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 2-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- This season, the Colts have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game compared to the 0.5 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, Indianapolis is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Tennessee is 3-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-1 overall at home.
Jack Doyle: Out (Concussion),
Mo Alie-Cox: Questionable (Knee)
MyCole Pruitt: Out (Knee),
Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin),
Adoree' Jackson: Out (Knee),
Adam Humphries: Out (Concussion)
Powered By Data Skrive