The Tennessee Titans (5-0) are favored by 4.5 points as they try to keep their five-game winning streak alive in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (1-4-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Titans vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Titans vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Cincinnati has an edge against Tennessee over the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Cincinnati outscored Tennessee 119-78 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Titans vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Tennessee has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Tennessee has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- Cincinnati has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee is a perfect 5-0 against the spread.
- Most of Tennessee's games this year -- five out of five -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 0.6 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Cincinnati's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 2-0 ATS, 0-1-1 overall
- Tennessee's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 2-0.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Half of Cincinnati's games this year -- three out of six -- have gone over the point total.
- Cincinnati has a 4-2 record against the spread.
- Cincinnati is an even 1-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-1 overall at home.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, Cincinnati is 1-2-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive