The Chicago Bears (5-3) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Tennessee Titans (5-2) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 as 6.0-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 46.5 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Titans vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Titans vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago holds an edge against Tennessee in the past five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. Chicago outscored Tennessee 128-105 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Titans vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Titans total over the last three games is 13.5 points more than the 46.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Tennessee is all over the place with a 1-1 record against the spread and 1-2 straight up mark in their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Tennessee. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Bears have averaged a total of 40.7 combined points in their last three games, 5.8 less than this matchup's total of 46.5.
- Chicago has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Chicago has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- Six of Tennessee's games have gone over 46.5 points this season (85.7% of matchups).
- Chicago has played three games this year that ended with a combined score above 46.5 points (37.5% of its outings).
- These two teams score a combined 49.8 points per game, 3.3 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 47.1 combined points per game, 0.6 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Titans outings this year have an average total of 56, 9.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bears contests this season have a 40.9-point average over/under, 5.6 fewer points than this game's point total.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has a 3-0 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-1 overall in home games.
- Tennessee is 5-1 against the spread.
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in all seven opportunities this season.
- This season, the Bears have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 0.6 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tennessee doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Chicago is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- five out of eight -- have not gone over the point total (62.5%).
- This season, the Titans have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Bears have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Chicago is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Tennessee is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Chicago's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 3-1.
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Bears: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive