On Sunday, Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos host the Los Angeles Chargers at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Patrick's receiving prop bets. You can watch Patrick and the Broncos play the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 59.0 receiving yards per game average is 13.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (45.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (two out of six), Patrick has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick has totaled 23.1 more receiving yards per game (59.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.9.
- Patrick has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his five games (80%).
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six opportunities), Patrick has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (35.9).
- Patrick's 16 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Chargers are 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Chargers, Patrick has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 45.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive