Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a look at Patrick's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Patrick and the Broncos square off with the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick is averaging 62.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Patrick has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick has put up 29.2 more receiving yards per game (62.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 32.8.
- In four of his four games (100%), Patrick has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (three out of five chances), Patrick has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (32.8).
- Patrick's 16.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Chiefs are 32.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Patrick's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 49.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in three lifetime games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive