On Sunday, Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos travel to play the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Patrick's receiving prop bets. Watch how Patrick's performance plays out when the Broncos take on the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 52.3 receiving yards per game average is 7.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (44.5).
- Patrick has not totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Patrick has totaled 23.5 more receiving yards per game (52.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.8.
- Patrick has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Patrick has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.8 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive