Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips for Patrick's receiving prop bets. You can watch Patrick's performance play out for the Broncos against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 52.3 receiving yards per game average is 9.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (42.5).
- Patrick has not picked up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Patrick's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.8 per game. He has put up 23.5 more per game than that average.
- Patrick has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Patrick has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive