Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos visit the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Patrick receiving props. You can watch Patrick and the Broncos play the Patriots on ESPN at 5:00 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 52.3 receiving yards per game average is 9.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's contest (42.5).
- Patrick has yet to put up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Patrick has put up 23.5 more receiving yards per game (52.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.8.
- Patrick has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Patrick has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive