Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here are some betting insights and tips for Patrick receiving props. Watch Patrick's Broncos face off against the Raiders at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 49.7 receiving yards per game average is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (48.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (four out of 14), Patrick has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 44.8 per game. He has collected 4.9 more per game than that average.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Patrick has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 14 games (28.6%), Patrick has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 44.8 yards.
- Patrick is averaging 61 yards per game in his last one outing against the Raiders, 12.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- Bookmakers have set Patrick's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 48.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in one total game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Patrick has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 14 games this season (35.7%), Patrick has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Patrick has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Patrick has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Patrick has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances).
- In his single career matchup against the Raiders, Patrick scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Raiders, Patrick has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive