Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Patrick's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Patrick's Broncos take on the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 50.5 receiving yards per game average is 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (47.5).
- In four out of 13 games this year (30.8%), Patrick has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick has totaled 5.9 more receiving yards per game (50.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 44.6.
- Patrick has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 opportunities), Patrick has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (44.6).
- Patrick is averaging 16 yards per game in his last three outings against the Chargers, 31.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Patrick's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 47.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in three total games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Patrick has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5%), Patrick has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Patrick has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- Half of the time this year Patrick has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Patrick has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 38.5% of his games (five of 13 chances).
- Over his three career matchups against the Chargers, Patrick averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Chargers, Patrick has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive