Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos host the Buffalo Bills on Saturday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some tips for betting on Patrick's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. Watch Patrick's Broncos face off against the Bills on NFL Network at 4:30 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick is averaging 53.6 receiving yards per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (53.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Patrick has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick has put up 9.8 more receiving yards per game (53.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 43.8.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Patrick has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Patrick has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 43.8 yards.
- Patrick's three receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Bills are 50.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Patrick has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 53.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Patrick's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game.
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Patrick has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Patrick has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which equals his season average.
- In 100% of his games (one of one), Patrick has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Patrick has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Patrick's zero receiving touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Bills are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Patrick has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive