Tim Patrick's Denver Broncos visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Patrick's receiving prop bets. Watch how Patrick's performance plays out when the Broncos square off against the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 56.3 receiving yards per game average is 2.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (53.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Patrick has totaled more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.4 per game. He has put up 14.9 more per game than that average.
- Patrick has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Patrick has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.4 yards.
- Patrick is averaging 23.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Chiefs, 30.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (53.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Patrick's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 53.5 yards, a number he has never beat in four career games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive