Tim Patrick and the Denver Broncos host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Patrick's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Patrick's performance plays out when the Broncos face off against the Saints on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Tim Patrick Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patrick's 62.6 receiving yards per game average is 6.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (56.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Patrick has put up more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Patrick's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42.2 per game. He has put up 20.4 more per game than that average.
- Patrick has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his eight games (75%).
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine chances), Patrick has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (42.2).
Powered By Data Skrive