The Houston Texans (3-7) are 3.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Thursday, November 26, 2020 against the Detroit Lions (4-6). An over/under of 51.0 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 12:30 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Detroit is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
Texans vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Texans vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Houston has an edge against Detroit over the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-1 record in those games. Houston has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 98 points while Detroit notched 93.
Texans vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Texans average total over the last three games is 12.3 points fewer than the 51.0 total given for this matchup.
- Houston has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Houston has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Lions have averaged a total of 43.7 combined points over their last three games, 7.3 fewer than this matchup's over/under of 51.0.
- Detroit has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Detroit has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- Five of Houston's games have gone over 51.0 points this season (50% of matchups).
- Detroit has played five games this year that finished with a combined score above 51.0 points (50% of its outings).
- These teams rack up a combined 45.4 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 55.9 combined points per game, 4.9 more points than this contest's total.
- The Texans have an average point total of 49.9 in their outings this year, 1.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Lions matchups this season is 51.4, 0.4 more points than this game's total.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
- Houston is just 3-7 against the spread.
- Most of Houston's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Texans have turned the ball over 0.9 times per game this season, while the Lions have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- When Houston doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit's games have hit the over in six out of 10 outings this season (60%).
- Detroit has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- This season, the Texans have forced an average of 0.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Lions have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Detroit turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 4-4 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Houston is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.5 turnovers in a game.
- Detroit has just a 1-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-3 overall in home games.
Texans: Bryan Anger: Questionable (Right Quadricep), Kenny Stills: Out (Quadricep), Cullen Gillaspia: Out (Back), Josh McCown: Out (Illness)
Lions: Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip), Danny Amendola: Out (Hip), Da'Shawn Hand: Out (Groin), D'Andre Swift: Questionable (Concussion), Austin Bryant: Out (Thigh), Mike Ford: Out (Concussion), Amani Oruwariye: Questionable (Back), Jeff Okudah: Out (Shoulder), Reggie Ragland: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive