Oddsmakers project the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6) to put up a fight in their attempt to end their six-game losing streak, as they are just 4.0-point underdogs in a matchup against the Houston Texans (1-6) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at TIAA Bank Field.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Texans vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Texans vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
Houston holds an edge against Jacksonville over the past five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Jaguars, the Texans have a 2-1 record against the spread. Houston outscored Jacksonville 109-39 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Texans vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Houston has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Houston. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- Jacksonville is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Jacksonville has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Texans Betting Insights
- Most of Houston's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Houston's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-3, and its record on the road overall is 0-3.
- Houston has compiled a losing 1-6 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.1 times Texans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Houston is 0-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall this season when they force at least 0.9 turnovers in a game.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has compiled a losing 2-5 record against the spread this season.
- Jacksonville's games have hit the over in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Texans have averaged 0.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Jacksonville is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- Houston is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.6 turnovers in a game.
- Jacksonville is just 1-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive