The Houston Texans (0-4) hit the field as 5.0-point favorites against the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at NRG Stadium. Both teams are riding losing streaks, with Houston on a four-game slide and Jacksonville losers of three straight. The point total is set at 54.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Texans vs Jaguars Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Texans vs Jaguars: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Houston holds a 4-1 advantage over Jacksonville. The Texans and Jaguars are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Houston has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 86 points while Jacksonville put up 70.
Texans vs Jaguars: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Houston has gone 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Houston has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Texans have averaged a total of 50.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.3 less than this matchup's over/under of 54.0.
- Jacksonville is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- Jacksonville has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Jaguars total over the last three games is 1.0 points greater than the 54.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Two of Houston's games have gone over 54.0 points this season (50% of matchups).
- Two of Jacksonville's games have gone over 54.0 points this year (50% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 43.8 points per game, 10.2 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 60.7 combined points per game, 6.7 more points than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Texans contests this year is 51.5, 2.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jaguars outings this season is 53, 1.0 fewer point than this game's total.
Texans Betting Insights
- Most of Houston's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- Houston is just 0-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-2 overall at home.
- Houston is just 0-4 against the spread.
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 0.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Texans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Houston is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- Jacksonville's record this season when they force more than 0.8 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 1-1 overall
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville's games have hit the over in three out of four opportunities this season (75%).
- Jacksonville is 2-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-2 overall on the road.
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Texans have averaged 0 takeaways per contest.
- When Jacksonville turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- Houston is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall this season when they force at least 0 turnovers in a game.
Texans: No Injuries Listed
Jaguars: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive