The Chicago Bears (5-7) will battle to end their six-game losing streak as they are 1.5-point underdogs against the Houston Texans (4-8) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Soldier Field. The over/under is set at 46.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Chicago has hit the over in just two out of six home games with a point total prop bet (33.3%).
Texans vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Texans vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Houston has an edge against Chicago over the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 4-0 record in those games. Houston outscored Chicago 91-49 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Texans vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Texans total over the last three games is 7.0 points more than the 46.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Houston has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been friendly to Houston. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 8.0 points greater than the 46.0 total given for this matchup.
- Chicago is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- Chicago has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Texans have an average point total of 50.9 in their outings this year, 4.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Bears contests this season is 44.2, 1.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Houston's games have gone over 46.0 points 10 times this season 83.3% of matchups).
- Chicago has played five games this year that ended with a point total above 46.0 points (41.7% of its outings).
- These two teams score a combined 44.5 points per game, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams surrender a combined 50.6 points per game, 4.6 more points than this contest's total.
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston's games have hit the over in all 12 opportunities this season.
- Houston's record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-4, and its record on the road overall is 2-4.
- Houston is just 4-8 against the spread.
- The Texans have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Bears have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Houston is 3-6 overall and 3-6 against the spread.
- Chicago is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has a losing 5-7 record against the spread.
- The Bears are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- seven out of 12 -- have not gone over the point total (58.3%).
- The Bears have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Texans have averaged 0.7 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Chicago is 3-3 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.7 turnovers in a game this season, Houston is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Chicago is just 2-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-4 overall at home.
Keion Crossen: Questionable (Foot),
Jonathan Greenard: Questionable (Illness),
Brandin Cooks: Questionable (Foot),
Phillip Gaines: Questionable (Knee),
AJ McCarron: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Pharaoh Brown: Out (Concussion),
Keke Coutee: Questionable (Knee),
John Reid: Questionable (Neck)
James Vaughters: Out (Knee),
J.P. Holtz: Questionable (Shoulder),
Khalil Mack: Questionable (Shoulder),
Buster Skrine: Out (Concussion)
Powered By Data Skrive