Tevin Coleman and the San Francisco 49ers host the Green Bay Packers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Coleman's rushing prop bets. Watch Coleman's 49ers take on the Packers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Coleman has notched 9.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Thursday's game (6.5).
- Coleman has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through two outings this year.
- Coleman's season-long average over/under is eight rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.0 more rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Coleman rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Coleman has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (eight rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Coleman's nine carries per game over his three career matchups against the Packers are 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Coleman's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 6.5 attempts, a mark he has eclipsed two times in three career games versus the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Coleman is set at 26.5 yards. That is 11.5 fewer than his season average of 15.0.
- Coleman has yet to rush for more than 26.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Coleman's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 30 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.0 on average.
- Coleman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Coleman has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30 yards).
- Over his three career matchups against the Packers, Coleman averages 42 rushing yards per game, 15.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Coleman's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 26.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed three times in three total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive