Tevin Coleman and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at CenturyLink Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Coleman's rushing props. Watch how Coleman's performance plays out when the 49ers take on the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Coleman has averaged 9.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Coleman has not carried the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through two outings this season.
- Coleman's 9.0 rushing attempts per game is 1.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of eight.
- Half of Coleman's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Coleman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is eight. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Coleman's 9.8 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Seahawks are 3.2 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Coleman has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts two times in four total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Coleman is set at 23.5 yards. That's 8.5 fewer than his season average of 15.0.
- Coleman has yet to rush for more than 23.5 yards in a game through two outings this year.
- Coleman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30) by 15.0 yards.
- Coleman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Coleman has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30 yards).
- In his four career matchups against the Seahawks, Coleman averages 26 rushing yards per game, 2.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games against the Seahawks, Coleman has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 23.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive