Tevin Coleman and the San Francisco 49ers hit the field against the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at home at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Coleman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Coleman's 49ers square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Coleman has averaged 4.0 rushing attempts per game, 3.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Coleman has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts in one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his chances).
- Coleman has averaged 3.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- In just one of three games this year, Coleman achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Coleman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.8. He's gone over that total in only one of seven games (14.3%).
- In his five career matchups against the Seahawks, Coleman averages 8.4 carries per game, 0.9 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Coleman's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has outperformed two times in five total games against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Coleman's 7.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 18.9 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Coleman has not rushed for more than 26.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Coleman's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 30.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 22.9 on average.
- Coleman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Coleman has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30.5 yards).
- Coleman's 24.8 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Seahawks are 1.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Seahawks, Coleman has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive