Tevin Coleman and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Coleman's rushing props. Watch Coleman's 49ers square off with the Cardinals at 4:30 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video.
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Coleman has averaged 4.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.2 less than the over/under in Saturday's game (7.5).
- In one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances), Coleman has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Coleman's season-long average over/under is 7.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Coleman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Coleman's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.8. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Coleman's 9.4 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Cardinals are 1.9 more rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Coleman's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 7.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed four times in five total games versus the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Coleman's 8.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 18.2 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- Coleman has not run for more than 26.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Coleman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.5) by 22.2 yards.
- Coleman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Coleman has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30.5 yards).
- In his five career matchups against the Cardinals, Coleman averages 41.8 rushing yards per game, 15.3 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Coleman has surpassed Saturday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 26.5 yards one time in five total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive