Tevin Coleman and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Coleman's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Coleman's 49ers square off against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Tevin Coleman Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Coleman has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Monday's game (5.5).
- In one out of three games this season (33.3% of his chances), Coleman has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Coleman has averaged 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.8).
- Coleman took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Coleman has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.8 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (one of three games).
- In his only career matchup against the Bills, Coleman racked up nine carries, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Coleman's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 5.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed one time in one total game opposite the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Coleman's 16.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.8 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- Coleman has not run for more than 26.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Coleman has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.5) by 13.8 yards.
- Coleman has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Coleman has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (30.5 yards).
- In his lone career matchup against the Bills, Coleman notched 77 rushing yards, 50.5 more yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bills, Coleman has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 26.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive