Terry McLaurin and Washington host the New York Giants on Sunday at FedExField. Here's a look at McLaurin's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch McLaurin's performance play out for Washington against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 82.4 receiving yards per game, 2.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (79.5).
- McLaurin has not picked up more than 79.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- McLaurin has totaled 9.3 more receiving yards per game (82.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 73.1.
- McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), McLaurin has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 73.1 yards.
- McLaurin's 80 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 0.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set McLaurin's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 79.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in two career games opposite the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), McLaurin has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), McLaurin has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- McLaurin has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven chances).
- McLaurin's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Giants are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McLaurin has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive