Terry McLaurin and Washington host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at FedExField. Here's a breakdown of McLaurin's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch McLaurin's Washington football team face off against the Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 81.2 receiving yards per game, 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50%), McLaurin has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 71.8 per game. He has put up 9.4 more per game than that average.
- McLaurin has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.8 yards.
- McLaurin is averaging 62 yards per game in his last one outing against the Cowboys, 16.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- In one career game versus the Cowboys, McLaurin has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 78.5 receiving yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin has collected 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one out of six), McLaurin has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 16.7% of his games (one out of six), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six chances).
- McLaurin's one receiving touchdown in his single career matchup against the Cowboys is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Cowboys, McLaurin has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive