On Sunday, Terry McLaurin and Washington travel to play the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into McLaurin's receiving prop bets. You can watch how McLaurin's performance plays out when Washington square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 82.6 receiving yards per game, 8.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (74.5).
- McLaurin has not totaled more than 74.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- McLaurin has totaled 11.3 more receiving yards per game (82.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.3.
- McLaurin has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, McLaurin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (71.3 yards).
- McLaurin's 86 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Giants are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set McLaurin's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 74.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in one career game opposite the Giants.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- McLaurin has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- McLaurin has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- McLaurin has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, McLaurin has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his single career matchup against the Giants, McLaurin scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Giants, McLaurin has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive