Terry McLaurin's Washington football team hosts the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around McLaurin's receiving prop bets. Watch McLaurin's Washington football team square off against the Rams at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin's 96.8 receiving yards per game average is 20.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (76.5).
- McLaurin has yet to put up more than 76.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- McLaurin has put up 26.6 more receiving yards per game (96.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 70.2.
- McLaurin has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, McLaurin has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (70.2 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- McLaurin has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- McLaurin has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, McLaurin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered by Data Skrive