Terry McLaurin and Washington travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for McLaurin receiving props. Watch how McLaurin's performance plays out when Washington square off against the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin's 77.0 receiving yards per game average is 15.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (61.5).
- In 10 out of 14 games this year (71.4%), McLaurin has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin has put up 0.9 more receiving yards per game (77.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 76.1.
- McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 14 games (57.1%).
- In nine of his 14 games (64.3%), McLaurin has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.1 yards.
- McLaurin is averaging 105.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Eagles, 43.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (61.5).
- Bookmakers have set McLaurin's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 61.5 yards, a number he has exceeded two times in three total games against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin has averaged 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three of 14), McLaurin has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- McLaurin has reeled in 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his three career matchups against the Eagles, McLaurin averages 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Eagles, McLaurin has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive