Terry McLaurin and Washington host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on McLaurin's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Carolina Panthers. You can watch McLaurin and Washington take on the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin's 77.0 receiving yards per game average is 47.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (29.5).
- In 78.6% of his games this season (11 out of 14), McLaurin has totaled more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76.1 per game. He has collected 0.9 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In nine of his 14 games (64.3%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 76.1 yards.
- McLaurin's eight receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Panthers are 21.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McLaurin has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 29.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 21.4% of his games this season (three out of 14), McLaurin has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In just 23.1% of his games (three of 13), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 21.4% of his games (three of 14 chances).
- McLaurin's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Panthers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Panthers, McLaurin has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive