Terry McLaurin's Washington football team hosts the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around McLaurin's receiving prop bets. Watch McLaurin's performance play out for Washington against the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 77.0 receiving yards per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 78.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 61.5% of his games this year (eight of 13), McLaurin has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 75.9 per game. He has collected 1.1 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), McLaurin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 75.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 23.1% of his games this year (three out of 13), McLaurin has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 23.1% of his games (three out of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive