Terry McLaurin and Washington visit the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on McLaurin's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the San Francisco 49ers. You can watch McLaurin and Washington face off against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin's 81.4 receiving yards per game average is 5.9 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (75.5).
- In eight of 12 games this year (66.7%), McLaurin has totaled more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin has totaled 5.5 more receiving yards per game (81.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 75.9.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), McLaurin has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), McLaurin has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 75.9 yards.
- McLaurin's 11 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the 49ers are 64.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set McLaurin's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 75.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 12 games this season (25%), McLaurin has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under McLaurin has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), McLaurin has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- McLaurin's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the 49ers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- McLaurin has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive