Terry McLaurin and Washington visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on McLaurin's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watch McLaurin's performance play out for Washington against the Steelers on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Terry McLaurin Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- McLaurin is averaging 87.5 receiving yards per game, 12.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (75.5).
- In eight of 11 games this year (72.7%), McLaurin has put up more than 75.5 receiving yards.
- McLaurin's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 76 per game. He has put up 11.5 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), McLaurin has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 72.7% of his games (eight out of 11 chances), McLaurin has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (76).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- McLaurin's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11), McLaurin has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- McLaurin has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), McLaurin has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), McLaurin has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive